AIMSALL Archives

September 2010

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jacob Tonski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jacob Tonski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:34:08 -0400
Hi AimsAll,

Many thanks to Sean, Lindsay and Bo for sharing materials from past
courses!

I do not have enough materials to compile a video that properly
represents AIMS at this point. It would be a short video of what
Jacob, Lindsay, Sean and Bo have done, and would sort of miss the mark.

Please! Take a moment and send me images, videos, PDFs, links...

PLEASE NOTE: There's no reason a video promoting AIMS cannot show off
*faculty* work, as long as it's not misleading. I'd love to have some
images and video of your own work as well.

Thank you,
Jacob