AIMSALL Archives

September 2010

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sean Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 16:03:46 -0400
Sure, would love to chat about it further -- I'm leaving town this
weekend, but I do actually have time tomorrow night, if you're free?
Just grab a beer or something?  I'm pretty flexible past like 4pm-ish?

--sean

Sean C. Duncan
   Armstrong Professor of Interactive Media Studies
   Assistant Professor, School of Education, Health, and Society &
   Armstrong Institute for Interactive Media Studies
   Miami University, Oxford, OH 45056
   [log in to unmask] / se4n.org