AIMSALL Archives

December 2012

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Todd Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Todd Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 14:20:47 -0500
Friends:

In case small grammar errors (including extra periods) bother you, I
have attached a revised version of the Digital Ethics flyer.  Please
encourage faculty from throughout our campus to give a talk.  We've
also put together a peer-reviewed journal that accompanies the
conference.

We're accepting submissions related to digital ethics this time around
(we could also use your help as manuscript reviewers - last year, we
only accepted GeoGebra-related mathematics manuscripts).

See link:
http://www.ggbmidwest.com/journal

Once again, thank you for your help.

Best wishes,

Todd Edwards

Michael Todd Edwards
Associate Professor, Mathematics Education
404E McGuffey Hall
Miami University, Oxford OH 45056
cell / office: 513-529-6320