AIMSALL Archives

February 2010

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"McKee, Heidi A." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McKee, Heidi A.
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2010 17:54:55 -0500
Hi, Everyone,

Seeing John's message reminded me of something I wanted to share.  If you have old computers, calculators, ipods, cell phones, etc. that you want to recycle, a good site to check out is http://www.yourenew.com . You can print a pre-paid mailing label, and, depending on the quality of the device, get paid. I'm sure there are lots of other sites and local efforts underway too.

Heidi

********
Heidi McKee
Assistant Professor
Coordinator, Digital Writing Collaborative
English Department
Miami University
Bachelor 364
Oxford, Ohio 45056