AIMSALL Archives

October 2012

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Platt, Glenn J." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Platt, Glenn J.
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2012 07:49:53 -0400
Hi AIMSers,

I can't tell you how important this is. As you know - there are no
interactive program rankings, so this ranking is the closest thing there
is. Last year we were in the top 25 and one of the few (if only) liberal
arts institutions on this list. THIS RANKING IS MENTIONED BY A MAJORITY OF
PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS/PARENTS WHO VISIT. It is a critical recruiting metric
and benefits us all. Please Please Please dig deep and find ANY
information that can help Lindsay make his case to the Princeton Review.
It is quite important.

Thank You,
Glenn