AIMSALL Archives

January 2013

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Todd Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Todd Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 08:20:45 -0500
Friends:

I am OVERWHELMED by the response to my question!  My inbox was deluged
with helpful suggestions!  :)  Honestly, I can't thank you all enough.

Ricardo Maduro in Classroom Services has a set he can loan me (thanks
Joe and Ricardo!).  I'm going to sit down with my students compare
these with the cellphone / pollanywhere.com option suggested by
several others (thanks Jerry!).

THANK YOU ALL!!  It's good to have friends around here!

- Todd

Michael Todd Edwards
Associate Professor, Mathematics Education
404E McGuffey Hall
Miami University, Oxford OH 45056
cell / office: 513-529-6320