AIMSALL Archives

November 2013

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2013 13:25:34 -0500
AIMS Game Playtest Session!

AIMS is hosting a Beta Game Playtesting Session on Saturday Nov. 16th
from 2-6pm, McGuffey 128.

If you are a Miami University student and are developing a digital game,
a paper prototype of a game, an interactive novel or an interactive art
work that you'd like to have playtested or showcased, please join us!
Bring your laptop or paper prototype and we'll provide the playtesters.

And if you'd like to see the latest student-created games, please come
by and play a few!

Where: McGuffey 128
When: Saturday, November 16th, 2pm-6pm

If you have interested students please have them contact either Bob De
Schutter ([log in to unmask]) or Sarah Fay Krom ([log in to unmask]).

We are looking for playtesters so please feel free to spread the word.

Thank you.

--
Sarah Fay Krom
Visiting Professor