AIMSALL Archives

September 2013

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2013 09:40:02 -0400
**CALL for GAMES, Beta Testing Session in Early October**

Thanks to two of our enterprising students, James Cox and Denver
Coulson, AIMS is hosting a Beta Testing Session in the first week or two
of October.

We will be gathering a group of volunteers to come in and playtest the
games, providing feedback to developers that will help them improve the
player experience.

We are looking for:
     1) Students with digital games in development
     2) Students with games that are paper prototypes
     3) Students who would simply like to showcase a completed game
     4) Any interactive experience, such as an interactive novel or
interactive art piece!

If you have interested students please have them contact either Bob De
Schutter ([log in to unmask]) or Sarah Fay Krom ([log in to unmask]).

Thank you!

--
Sarah Fay Krom
Visiting Professor