AIMSALL Archives

September 2010

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sean Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 16:22:00 -0400
Oops, um, I have no idea what just happened; must have replied to the
wrong email in the Gmail thread and sent to the whole list.  My
apologies for the spam (the previous message, and this one, and
whatever the next accidental email I send will be).

Anyway, I hope you're all pleased with the knowledge that Jacob and I
might share a beer sometime.  Let's hear it for colleagiality!

--sean

Sean C. Duncan
   Armstrong Professor of Interactive Media Studies
   Assistant Professor, School of Education, Health, and Society &
   Armstrong Institute for Interactive Media Studies
   Miami University, Oxford, OH 45056
   [log in to unmask] / se4n.org