AIMSALL Archives

August 2012

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Hodgson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Hodgson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:37:57 -0400
Hi all -
     Dave Vincent (the new viz-center programer) and I have been working
towards getting a revolving showcase of student work and shiny demos
running on the TVs in Laws hallway (and eventually on the holographic
display that will go in the BEST library downstairs).  You may have seen
a few of the demos cycling on the 3D tv the last week or two.  If you
have any of your work or your students' work that you'd like to
contribute (or encourage them to contribute), it would be great to show
it off.  We can show images, videos, documents, 2D, 3D, game demos,
...whatever.  If you send it to me, I'll make sure it gets on the displays.

Thanks!
-Eric

--
Eric Hodgson, PhD