AIMSALL Archives

April 2010

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rich Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rich Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2010 13:54:11 -0400
I'd like to invite any non-student affiliated with AIMS to a free
dinner!

In this tough economy, you really can't pass this up, can you?

All you have to do is RSVP to [log in to unmask] today that you're
coming!

It'll be next Thursday, April 15th at 5 PM in the slick and
interesting marketing dept. focus group room 3061 in FSB.

All you have to do is answer a couple of quick questions about an
iPhone app that the students in my Capstone class are developing, and
you'll get your tasty free dinner of LaRosas Pizza and soda!

I'll owe you a favor, too!

Hope we see you there.

Thanks!
Rich Lewis