AIMSALL Archives

November 2011

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Peg Faimon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2011 14:50:46 UT
Greetings,

[log in to unmask] thought you might be interested in this news article from Miami University:

http://www.miami.muohio.edu/news/article/view/16158.html

Here's what [log in to unmask] had to say about this article:
Hi all:
We are seeking recommendations for an IMS student to be a part of Jerry's team (see the article). Please email me with excellent IMS students that come to mind.
Thanks,
Peg

Thanks for taking an interest in Miami University!