AIMSALL Archives

October 2010

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sean Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2010 07:51:25 -0400
Thanks to everyone who replied to me re: this -- turns out Lisa had
saved them for me after my students inexplicably left them in the
hallway after class on Friday.  Happy to see they weren't lost, and
many thanks to Lisa!

--sean

Sean C. Duncan
   Armstrong Professor of Interactive Media Studies
   Assistant Professor, School of Education, Health, and Society &
   Armstrong Institute for Interactive Media Studies
   Miami University, Oxford, OH 45056
   [log in to unmask] / se4n.org