AIMSALL Archives

February 2011

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"McKee, Heidi A." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McKee, Heidi A.
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 22:45:57 -0500
Hi, Peg, Glenn, and all,

I don't have the background to help with writing too much of the course content, but I do have a lot of assessment experience and experience writing assessable learning outcomes. So I'd be glad to look at any drafts and offer feedback on outcomes/assessment plans or even help draft the assessment plans.

Heidi