AIMSALL Archives

August 2010

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Santucci, Lisa E. Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Santucci, Lisa E. Ms.
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2010 22:02:59 -0400
Michael and others,
The report will not be out until after the committee meets on Tuesday August 24th.  So it might be wed. or thur.  I'm on the committee and will not be attending the department discussion.  I do encourage everyone to try to attend the open sessions as well.  Thanks.
Lisa