AIMSALL Archives

December 2010

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sean Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:37:57 -0600
I emailed Gabe separately, but I'd like to see if we can finally get
World of Warcraft installed and running on the machines in 27 King --
I'm not teaching in there this semester, but would like my students to
have access to it to play, sometime in early March.  I know we tried
to get this working and had difficulties last semester, but I'd like
to try again.  I'm not sure if anyone else will be using it (Laura?),
but it's useful to have running in there.

--sean

Sean C. Duncan
   Armstrong Professor of Interactive Media Studies
   Assistant Professor, School of Education, Health, and Society &
   Armstrong Institute for Interactive Media Studies
   Miami University, Oxford, OH 45056
   [log in to unmask] / se4n.org