AIMSALL Archives

November 2010

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sean Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:32:36 -0500
Hey all,

Just another reminder that Liz Ellcessor (doctoral candidate in Media
& Cultural Studies in the Communication Arts dept at University of
Wisconsin-Madison) is giving a talk *this* Thursday in 2040 FSB at
4pm.  Her talk is entitled "The Ability to Participate: Discourses of
Online Participation and
Disability" and addresses her work on incorporating a disability
studies approach to understanding uses of interactive, "new" media.
Glenn plugged the talk about a week ago, but I thought I'd send a
reminder in case anyone missed Glenn's email and in case anyone wanted
to meet up with her during her visit.  She'll be in town for the rest
of the week, and I believe she still has some time available on Friday
-- her email is [log in to unmask], so please contact her directly
if you'd like to grab a coffee or lunch!

Thanks,

--sean

Sean C. Duncan
   Armstrong Professor of Interactive Media Studies
   Assistant Professor, School of Education, Health, and Society &
   Armstrong Institute for Interactive Media Studies
   Miami University, Oxford, OH 45056
   [log in to unmask] / se4n.org