AIMSALL Archives

June 2011

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Faimon, Peg" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Faimon, Peg
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2011 18:56:25 -0400
FYI.

Here's Paul's bio:
Paul Catanese is a hybrid media artist, Associate Chair and Associate
Professor in the Department of Interdisciplinary Arts
<http://www.colum.edu/interarts/> at Columbia College Chicago and the
President of the New Media Caucus <http://www.newmediacaucus.org/> , a
College Art Association Affiliate Society. His artwork has been exhibited
widely including at the Whitney Museum of American Art, the New Museum of
Contemporary Art, SFMOMA Artist's Gallery, La Villette-Numerique and
Stuttgarter Filmwinter among others. Paul is the recipient of numerous
grants and awards, including commissions for the creation of new artwork
from Turbulence.org as well as Rhizome.org.