AIMSALL Archives

November 2011

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sean Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2011 11:24:59 -0500
Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that THIS THURSDAY (November 10th) at 8pm in
room 9 Benton, we'll be having an impromptu (and last second) chat
with Tariq Lacy, a 2010 Miami grad and former employee of Nintendo of
America.  He'll be in town for the evening and thought it'd be fun to
talk to any current students about his experiences in the games
industry (and Nintendo in particular).  If you felt inclined to
mention it in your classes this week, that'd be great.

Again, it'll be an informal chat and will be at 8pm on Thursday,
November 10th in 9 Benton.  Hope to see some of and your students
there, and feel free to pass along info about this to anyone else you
know who might be interested!

Best,

--sean

Sean C. Duncan
   Armstrong Professor of Interactive Media Studies
   Assistant Professor, School of Education, Health, and Society &
   Armstrong Institute for Interactive Media Studies
   Miami University, Oxford, OH 45056
   [log in to unmask] / se4n.org