AIMSALL Archives

April 2010

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Faimon, Peg" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Faimon, Peg
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:13:03 -0400
------ Forwarded Message
From: "Clegg, Bridget Dearie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:55:09 -0400
To: "Faimon, Peg" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Listserv job description for Greenhawks

Hello Peg,
I contacted some IMS instructors to see if they had any students interested
in the job description below. Heidi McKee said you are the person to contact
for posting something to the IMS listserv. Is it possible to send the
following message out?
Thanks so much!
Bridget Clegg
Subject: WANTED: Student web content manager for new Miami publication

Sophomores and Juniors!

GreenhawksMedia.com is looking for a web content manager for next fall.
Greenhawks is an online student publication that focuses on environmental
news in the Oxford area. Our website is currently under construction and we
will we need someone who can manage the posting of articles and related
media on a weekly basis using the system devised by our web designers.

Willingness to learn and reliability are a must!

Please visit the site: greenhawksmedia.com and contact Bridget Clegg at
[log in to unmask] or (440) 279-3854 if you want to learn more.