AIMSALL Archives

August 2011

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"McKee, Heidi A." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McKee, Heidi A.
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2011 18:19:14 -0400
You all may have seen this, but Pew's doing another future of the Internet survey, one where they do include attributed quotes to people if you wish to be named and identified.  Here's info on it (cut-n-paste dutifully from the last page of their survey :-)
Heidi

Pew Internet/Elon University Future of the Internet Survey

Results will be made available in early 2012. They will be published at http://www.pewinternet.org/ and http://www.imaginingtheinternet.org.

If you know any thought leaders you believe would benefit from participating, we invite you to share the survey address with them right now, when it is fresh in your mind.

Following is an invitation you could easily cut and paste to share:

I thought you might be interested in this: The Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project and Elon University's Imagining the Internet Center are conducting an ongoing survey that asks people to share their opinions about the potential future impact of the Internet. This year's new Web-based survey is the fifth in a series of surveys of thousands of Internet stakeholders (to see previous results, please go to http://bit.ly/yrgc1).
It takes about 20 to 25 minutes to answer questions tied to eight intriguing issues about the potential future of education, money, our homes, and more (please use Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari as your browser). You will find the survey here:

http://survey.fs.elon.edu/surveys/9JREK7
********
Heidi McKee
Associate Professor