AIMSALL Archives

September 2010

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Faimon, Peg" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Faimon, Peg
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2010 11:31:15 -0400
Hi all:
Below are the open lab hours for the Hiestand 200 lab. The software image is
the same one as 27 King. The lab is not "monitored" but is opened and closed
by Metals graduate students (note the name beside the time) who are in the
basement on Hiestand. If students can't get in or have issues, they can try
to track this person down. Sorry, that we don't have the funds for an
"official" monitor to man the lab, but this is the best we can do, at least
for now.
Many thanks,
Peg

Monday