AIMSALL Archives

February 2010

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Hodgson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Hodgson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 17:01:49 -0500
Hi All -
     For those of you taking part in the EON software training this
week, we will be starting at 8:30 am on Wednesday and Thursday, and 9:30
pm on Friday, in Farmer School of Business room 2040.  The trainer has
requested that those of you who can only make it for a small portion of
the training (but want to ask questions or get a basic feel for the
software) try to stop in on Wednesday (preferably in the morning) so
that we can address "big picture" issues up front and devote the latter
part of the training for in-depth topics and mechanics.

Thanks,
     -Eric

--
Eric Hodgson, PhD