AIMSALL Archives

September 2010

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Platt, Glenn J." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Platt, Glenn J.
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2010 15:51:58 -0400
Hello AIMS Folk,

This year we are making a significant push to recruit students for our
program and Jacob will be developing a portfolio video to showcase our
faculty and student work. As you know from recent events, there is are very
few priorities that we should be holding higher than student enrollment
these days. PLEASE send him some work. We have tried this before and didn't
get the best response. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take 15
minutes and find some examples of work you'd like to share.

Thank you,
Glenn