ALAS Archives

January 2005

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Maria Esparra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 00:06:31 -0500
Hey there members of ALAS,
Just wanted to let everyone know about the upcoming Locura...it will be
February 5th (Saturday) at Stadium from 10pm-2am.  We are going to do
something different to help attract more people, which is a SALSA contest.
 We will have this contest during the Locura, it is for couples, and
contestants will dance to one song.  During the week prior to Locura
members of ALAS will be selling tickets to those who will want to be in
the contest.  The entry fee is only $1 a couple and the prize to the
winning couple is a $100. (yes $100, not a misprint haha).  Please help to
get the word out there so that we can make this a wonderful turn-out and a
really good time! DJ Bruce will be providing the music and according to
Jose he is really good and will be playing new music.  Since Jasmine and I
are publicity and the flyers are done, I am asking now for help to get the
word out there and help putting up the flyers as time gets closer.  So
that is all for now!

Thanks for reading this email:)
Mari