ALAS Archives

October 2005

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Janet Fink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Fink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 13:19:22 -0400
Speaking for the staff and students of the Office of Diversity Affairs, I
would like to thank you for attending our Open House yesterday.  We
appreciate your willingness to take time out of your busy schedules to
spend some time learning about ODA and sharing information about your
areas. Understanding that developing students is a primary goal of the
University, it is my hope that yesterday's meeting was the beginning of a
viable relationship between you and the Office of Diversity Affairs.

Again, thank you for your interest and I look forward to working with you.

Dr. Brenda J. Greene
Assistant Vice President of Student Affairs for Diversity Initiatives
Office of Diversity Affairs

For upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas