ALAS Archives

September 2005

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Saul Marquez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 19:45:00 -0400
ALAS,

WHO is INVITED:  YOU AND ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS INTERESTED IN ALAS AND LATIN
                 AMERICAN CULTURES

WHAT:  ALAS First SEMESTER PARTY...THEME:  SALSA FRENZY

WHERE: HERITAGE COMMONS (the new appartments by the rec, RIGHT OFF OF CAMPUS
       AVENUE)
       115 FISHER

   Call Saul @ 630.234.3325 OR Marquis @ 513.807.3373 so we can let you in

WHEN:  SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 2ND 9pm-12am

WHY:   TO CELEBRATE CULTURE WITH MUSICS, DRINKS, AND FUN

HOW:   Respond to This Email to Express interest (a simple, "I'm in")

It was great to see many of you at the meeting on Monday.  This Saturday
for those of you not going home for the weekend I am having a fiesta, a
party, A shin-dig of sorts for you all to enjoy.

We'll be playing salsa music, reggaeton, and other splendid music.  We'll
get those who are not so ready for the SALSA NIGHT on the 9th ready to go
by practicing some moves.  Drinks and entertainment will be provided.

If you have a recipe or a snack that you would like to bring for the group
to induldge in please do so.  I encourage it!  Nos encanta la comida...We
love food.  If not, just bring your sexy self.

Nos vemos pronto...See you soon!

Saul Marquez
ALAS President
630.234.3325