ALAS Archives

March 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Javier Marquez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:53:58 -0400
Hey ALAS,

I would like to remind everyone that this weekend Sigma Lambda Beta will
be having a fundraiser event here in Oxford. As previously mentioned,
these events are open to all and we strongly encourage everyone to attend
so that we may have a big turnout. It is a softball tournament lasting all
weekend taking place at the new softball field (Between Millet Hall and
Yager Stadium).

The fundraiser event is Softball Ball Shagging. Each person will work for
1h30m which is what each game should last.
The dates are :
-Friday, March 23rd with time slots at 10am, 2pm, and 4pm
-Saturday, March 24th with time slots at 10am and 4pm
-Sunday, March 25th with time slots at 4pm

If you are available at any of these times and would like to help Sigma
Lambda Beta please let me know ASAP.

Thank you and have a great week,
Javier Marquez
President-Sigma Lambda Beta International Frat. Inc.
Publicity-ALAS

For information and upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas