ALAS Archives

January 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Susana Campos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:20:48 -0500
ALAS,
 I just wanted to remind everyone that there will be a  meeting
TONIGHT in WARFIELD'HALLS BASEMENT (since the renovation starts on Feb 2nd.
As usual 7 pm .
I will be taking the shirts with me so if you ordered one and still dont
have it, i will be taking them to the meeting.
 I also hope you have been considering joining alas exec... we are looking
for 2 more positions:external relations (which was leo- who left) and web
master, wh is incharged of updating the website.

Thank you and i'll see you tonight

Susana Campos.
Miami U. Class 2009
President of the Association