ALAS Archives

February 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Javier Marquez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:15:09 -0500
Hey ALAS,

1. I would like to thank everyone for coming to the meeting and helping to
volunteer. We have a good set of people to help pub the event and help set
up at the event. It is a lot of work to get this thing out and I ask that
everyone take part...TELL YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, CO-WORKERS,and ALL.
 So far, here is the lineup:

*Carmen- Brandon Hall, McBride Hall (NORTH QUAD)

*Susana- Hepburn Hall, Hahne Hall, Martin Dining Hall, Flower Hall, Swing
Hall (NORTH QUAD)

*Cristina/Stephanie- EAST QUAD

*Larissa- Porter Hall, Stanton Hall, Harris Dining Hall, Anderson Hall
(SOUTH QUAD)

*Tim Leslie- Psychology Building, Pearson Hall

*Eileen- MET QUAD (Tappan Hall, Morris Hall, Emerson Hall)

*Veronica- Uptown (Kofenya, Fiesta Charra, Burrito Loco, Other businesses)

*Veronika/Michelle- Shideler Hall, CENTRAL QUAD (Hamilton Hall, Richard
Hall, MacCracken Hall, Scott Hall, Minnich Hall), RHA

*Juliana- WESTERN QUAD
Eddie- Engineering Building

2. I was also like to point out those volunteers that will be helping out
set up at the event and if there is anyone else that would definitely like
to help, please email me..
Volunteers: Veronika, Eddie, Larissa, Susana, Gamma's, Beta's

3. We have an MC..err..two.  Our MC's are Stephanie Brock and Cristina
Gonzalez

Thank you all,
Javier Marquez
Publicity- ALAS
President- Sigma Lambda Beta International Frat. Inc.

For information and upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas