ALAS Archives

November 2004

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lana S Alman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lana S Alman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:16:21 -0500
Dear ALAS,

I just received an email from Mickey Evens, at Living Water, with
information regarding the Conayar family of 10 CHILDREN that needs clothing
and toys.  This would be a wonderful way to put our efforts together and
contribute to a great cause.  Please see the attached document for the
children's ages, sizes, and items needed.  Please also pass this
information along to friends, professors, and other organizations with
which you are involved.  If you would like to "Adopt" the Conayar family,
please contact Mickey Evens directly at [log in to unmask] or at 513-894-1188.

Best regards and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Lana

Lana S. Alman
Latin American Outreach Coordinator