ALAS Archives

November 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Minzenberg, Eric Goodman Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Minzenberg, Eric Goodman Dr.
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2007 13:27:52 -0400
I was informed that you wish to have a retreat on November 30 and you need me to spend the night with you.  No problem - I would like to see if my wife and baby Sylvia could spend the night with all of us.

Do you know the kitchen facilities? and plates, silverware, glasses etc.?  Is their a refrigerador?  Also, what paperwork do I need to fill out for this to happen.

Someone come see me during my office hours (MW 11-11:30, 1-3; 122 MacMillan) to come speak with me about this adventure.

Eric Minzenberg
Visiting Assistant Professor, Latin American Studies
Miami University
122 MacMillan Hall
Oxford, Ohio 45056
513-529-9306