ALAS Archives

April 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Veronica Huitzil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Veronica Huitzil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 14:30:32 -0400
Hey guys!!!
I'm sending this email to invite you to the Oxford Film Festival, this
festival was created by Star Com Productions (an independent
production house) and the Miami Film Association (of Miami
University).

This is going to be a great event, films are screened on friday,
saturday and sunday, meet and greet sessions with the filmmakers and
workshops.

There will be a lot of different films, something for everyone, so
just check the website to get more information
http://www.oxfordfilms.com/

One more thing I wanted to tell you is that every student can get 1
free day pass at the box office at Shriver,  you just have to show
your ID. The festival is at Marcum Conference Center.

If you have any more question please just email me, I hope to see you there!!!

Vero.

--
Vero  =)

For information and upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas