ALAS Archives

September 2008

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Beddow, Meghan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beddow, Meghan
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 23:10:51 -0400
Hola a todos!!!

My name is Meg Beddow, and I'm organizing Conversacion y Cafe this year!  We're going to keep it on Wednesdays, and meet in King Cafe (so we can buy all our delicious coffees, tea, or hot cocoas with our meal plans...).  For all those who may be interested, I'd like to know two things...

1. What times work best for you?  I'm free Wednesday from 1-6, and Conversacion y Cafe will probably be an hour long.  PLEASE get back to me with a time that works best for you, so that I can get a general idea and get this thing moving!

2. What types of activities would you like to see this year?  Simply conversation? Games? Current events?

Let me know as soon as you can, so that we can begin our fabulous Conversacion y Cafe within the next week or so!

Thanks so much, ALAS!
~Meg Beddow
440 465 6288

For information and upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas