ALAS Archives

March 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stephanie Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:07:16 -0400
Pink & Purple Fusion:  This Saturday, March 31 at Brodie's from 10-2.
This is a party put on by the Gammas so lets support them!

Next General Body Meeting: April 2

Relay For Life:  April 13-14.  set up should be around 5:30 on April 13.
Please keep fundraising!  Also: if anyone has a tent we would greatly
appreciate it if we could borrow it.  If you are participating, it will be
cold! Bring sleeping bags, blankets, layers, lamps, flashlights,
battery-operated things.  We need to start thinking what we want our theme
to be so come to the General Body Meeting with ideas :)

LAST LOCURA:  Saturday, April 14.  I know we've been changing this around
a lot.  I'm sorry!  At Brodie's from 10-2.  Do we want to do anything
special with this?  Maybe a theme?  Come to the meeting so we can discuss
it!

Global Village:  April 15 in Uptown Park from 12-4pm.  There will be
different countries represented, music, a performance.  It should be
really fun to check out :)

Globalization Gone Wild:  Week of April 16th.  Look for more upcoming
info, this is really interesting!

We have a lot of stuff coming up so I really hope that everyone can get
involved and participate!  Enjoy your day & the lovely weather :)

For information and upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas