ALAS Archives

October 2006

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Susana Campos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 00:41:18 -0400
Hey everyone!
I hope the week starts well!
I just wanted to remind you about the Meeting we are having
******Tonight(Monday Oct 16th) 7pm Warfield Hall's Basement. ******

A representative from Career wervices will be there to inform us about the
services they offer and also a professor from the LAS (Latin American
Studies) dept will be there to talk to us about some classes you can take
along with some other info =)

No, we are not trying to fill you up with too much information! it wont be
boring i promise!
We also have a bunch of things to talk about so bring a friend and I'll
see you there tomorrow :)

Bring stuff to work on during our first STUDY NIGHT. we will stay in
Warfield for one more hour after the meeting doing school work!!!  +)

-Sasa

Susana Campos.
Miami U. Class 2009
President of the Association