ALAS Archives

February 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Javier Marquez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:30:09 -0500
Hey ALAS,

Check this great opportunity out!! For anyone interested, contact the
names at the end of the email.

Javier M.
Publicity- ALAS
President- SLB International Frat. Inc. (Omega Beta chapter)

Subject: bilingual intern students
From:    "Ken Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Tue, February 13, 2007 2:10 pm
To:      "Javier Marquez" <[log in to unmask]>

>>Javier,

I sent this to [log in to unmask] but I don't know
who receives that.  Can your send it out on the
listserv?
Ken

For information and upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas