ALAS Archives

December 2006

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Veronica Huitzil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Veronica Huitzil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2006 22:04:18 -0600
Hello everyone,
First of all, I hope everyone is doing great, well I just want to wish
you a Merry Christmas, I hope this year was everything that you
expected, I wish you the best for this coming year, and I hope you'll
have the chance to follow all your dreams and make them come true.
Good luck with everything, today and always. I hope you are having a
wonderful break with your family, friends, and people you love.
I also want to say that I love you all very much, and I could not be
more thankful for having you in my life, each one of you has helped me
to be stronger, and better by coming into my life and teaching me
something wether you knew it or not, and I truly want to thank you for
everything and for just being you, and for giving me your friendship.
I want you to know that even if I haven't seen you for a while, you
are always in my thoughts and prayers and you can always count me
anytime you need...
Have a Merry and Happy Christmas =)
and a great New Year.

besos y abrazos