ALAS Archives

March 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Susana Campos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 23:28:18 -0500
Hey everyone!  Hope you enjoyed your weekend :)

Feedback on Carnaval:  First of all, thanks to everyone who came to
Carnaval or helped plan/publicize it.  If you have any helpful feedback
like what you liked/didn't like or suggestions for improvements just let
us know! :)

Fundraising Update:  We still need to do fundraising.  We ask that
everyone please get involved!  There is a psychology survey tomorrow for
volunteers to take a survey and the money will go to organizations.  If
you can, please do this.  More information will be coming soon.

USHLI:  We will be meeting in front of Eddie's on Thursday anytime before
midnight and we'll be leaving around 2am. the address is 22 East Central
street. This street is across from the rec center ...
MORE IMPORTANTLY I NEED EVERYONE'S BANNER ID NUMBER BY TOMORROW ASAP...
TEXT ME if you can, or EMAIL THEM ASAP TO [log in to unmask] subject
BANNER ID.  EDDIE AND I ARE REGISTERING PEOPLE AT 2 pm. WE NEED THE NUMBER
IN ORDER TO REGISTER YOU...

Relay for Life:  REGISTER!!!!  Also, for those of you that are already
registered, fundraise over Spring Break.  Try to get at least $100.  Any
little bit helps! please try your best!

FUNDRAISING:  We will be selling beads on Green Beer Day to hopefully
fundraise more money.  If you can take a shift to sell beads please let us
know ASAP.  Call Sasa (513.885.3344) to get the beads.

We hope you all have a SAFE week (especially thursday!) and an awesome
Spring Break!

Thank you steph,

Susana Campos.
Miami University
President of the Association of Latin and American Students (ALAS)
(513)885.3344   (mobile)

For information and upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas