ALAS Archives

May 2005

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kristine Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristine Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 15:08:03 -0400
Hi ALAS members,

My name is Kristine Taylor and I work in the Admission Office.  One of my
responsibilities is to hire current Miami students to become campus tour
guides.  We generally recruit new guides at the beginning of second
semester each year but are currently looking for bilingual tour guides to
add to our staff to accommodate Spanish speaking families that may be
interested in visiting Miami.  Tour guides generally tour once a week and
are paid for their time.  Tours last 1.5 hours.  If this sounds like
something that you might be interested in doing next year, please feel free
to contact me through the month of June for more information.  After June,
please feel free to contact Brett Heger ([log in to unmask]) for more
information as I will be on maternity leave for most of first semester.

Thanks and enjoy your summer,
Kristine

Kristine Taylor
Assistant Director of Admission