ALAS Archives

November 2006

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rogelio Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rogelio Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 00:27:21 -0060
RREF Pricbe Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Rehd Reef Labs For New Manufcaturing and Distribution Contract In China!

Compagny red Reef Laboratogries Inc.
STOCK: RREF
Price: $0.352
Recommendation: STR ONG B UY

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricye ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this companbies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricce has settled and Voluwme is rising as investoars are jumping in before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news comingg out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tuesday, Morning! before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Rogelio Boyd.

eager to satisfy. after joining in general lamentations over the dreadful sequel of this event, which

always very fond of me. but of course she did not mention my name to you."
added to the hope of the future; and she looked forward with delight to the time when they should be
cousin; and that there may be the possibility of consulting him, i shall endeavour to find some
all, till late in the evening, when she had the comfort of seeing her sleep, and when it seemed to her
assured her that darcy was not less answerable for wickham's absence than if her first surmise had

better of himself. she read over her aunt's commendation of him again and again. it was hardly

carriage. upon this signal, the youngest of her daughters put herself forward. the two girls had been

disappointment."
"i shall depend on hearing from you very often, eliza."

as soon as mr. bennet were dead. she complained bitterly of all this to her husband.
"i cannot believe it. why should they try to influence him? they can only wish his happiness;
darcy made no answer, and seemed desirous of changing the subject. at that moment, sir
eagerness which it did not often command. she had ventured only one glance at darcy. he looked
"my dear sir," replied mr. collins, "i am particularly obliged to you for this friendly caution, and
a proper air of indifference, that she had not really any dislike to the scheme. to pemberley, therefore,
"i have been making the tour of the park," he replied, "as i generally do every year, and intend to

"lizzy, i bear you no ill-will for being justified in your advice to me last may, which,
and the little we see of the world, must make hunsford extremely dull to a young lady like yourself;
course very dutifully given, but it could not be kept without difficulty; for the curiosity excited by his

"a thorough, determined dislike of me-a dislike which i cannot but attribute in some measure to
children silly. if i wished to think slightingly of anybody's children, it should not be of my own,

For information and upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas