ALAS Archives

November 2006

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:21:40 -0500
Hola Mi Gente!

  This conference is another great way to increase our leadership skills
and get in contact with other Latinos across the nation who are
interested in making changes in society!

If you are interested, please contact me and we can discuss this
conference in more detail.

Quidate!

CC Suarez
Graduate Advisor-ALAS