ALAS Archives

September 2006

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Susana Campos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:36:44 -0400
Hey everyone,
hope the week started off great!
This time im emailing about the RANDOM emails that are being sent on the
listserve... i dont know where they are comming from and they are annoying
me as much as I bet they are annoying everyone else. I'll try to get that
fixed ASAP, the idea of the listserve is NOT to get junk emails through
it.

have a nice week, take care and hope to see you soon.

TODAY at 4 30 pm Isaac Artensein will be at MMH 212 talking about his
documentary film "Tijuana Jews and the Mexican jewish experience". Make
sure you go if you have some time.

TOMORROW ALAS Hamilton is having HECTOR TOBAR speak and then they are
having dinner w him. I am going to be there and i know some other people
who will to. It will be an interesting experience plus we are having
dinner at a Mexican restaurant (as far as i can remember)
--Let me know if you are interested, im sure we could car pool, its Thr at
4 pm so wed leave around 3 30 ish.

Next meeting MONDAY SEPT 25th. We'll watch AMORES PERROS, we will also
have someone come talk to us for a few min.

i think that is all for now... see you soon

Susana Campos.
Miami U. Class 2009
President of the Association
of Latin and American Students (ALAS)