ALAS Archives

April 2004

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jasmine Pagan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:10:18 GMT
Hey Everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!! A million thanks to
all of you who made Relay such a great success this year!

Reminder that the last ALAS meeting of the year is Monday, April 19th at 7
pm in lower Warfield.  Elections will be held so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RUN
FOR AN OFFICE...right now its looking like I am the only returning officer
and I cant do it alone!

thanks everyone and I hope to see you all tomorrow evening =)

jasmine