ALAS Archives

October 2006

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Javier Marquez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 13:02:15 -0400
Dear Members of ALAS,

It is with regret to say that LOCURA LATINA has been cancelled for this
Friday Oct 6th. On behalf of everyone on Exec, we apologize for this and
didnt mean for this to happen. I hope that youll still work with us as we
work to definitely have the next one in November. I hope this didnt mess
up your plans you all might have had.

Jonny, I assume you can still have your Prelocura at your place but then
its not really a prelocura anymore lol.

Alas Publicity,
Javier Marquez

Ps. Tell anyone you know that is going that is was cancelled.

For information and upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas