ALAS Archives

March 2008

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Gonzalez, Cristina Elena" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gonzalez, Cristina Elena
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 10:20:05 -0500
Please keep these people in your prayers

Cristina Gonzalez
Chemical Engineering
Miami University
Vice President of Association of Latin and American Students
VP of Recruitment of Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.
Cell (419) 367-9698