ALAS Archives

January 2009

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Brock, Stephanie Nicole" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brock, Stephanie Nicole
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 12:55:14 -0500
hey all :)

this is an email i received about SALCE (Student Activists for Language and Cultural Exchange)... please read through and see if you have any interest!  I'll be sending out an email sometime soon about the new GBM times!  Hope everyone has a great weekend & that you're safe in the snow/ice!

<3

STEPHANIE BROCK
Miami University
Spanish and Latin American Studies