ALAS Archives

April 2009

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Gonzalez, Cristina Elena" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gonzalez, Cristina Elena
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 2009 11:04:38 -0400
Hey if anyone wants to help this student out!!!

Cristina Gonzalez
Chemical Engineering and Paper Science
Miami University
President of Association of Latin and American Students
Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.
Cell (419) 367-9698