ALAS Archives

February 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Susana Campos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 20:07:50 -0500

Subject: Important information for your club members!
From:    "Lisa A. Mowery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Wed, February 7, 2007 10:47 am
To:      "Glenn Corson" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Club President,

If you could please forward the below email text to your list serve of
club members I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Lisa Mowery

Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions

_______________________________

On February 24th, Kaplan will be offering an opportunity for students to
take a free practice GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, OAT, PCAT and DAT administered
under simulated testing conditions.

Kaplan's Practice Test, is a terrific opportunity for prospective
business, graduate, law, medical and dental students to answer a critical
question,  "If I took the exam today, how would I score?"

Last year, tens of thousands of Kaplan Practice Test participants assessed
their test-taking skills while learning valuable strategies to help them
ace the real test.  Since admission to law, business, grad, medical and
dental school is fierce, a high score on your entrance exam can give you
an edge.

We would like to invite you to participate in the 2007 Kaplan Practice
Test taking place at Miami University on February 24th.  To register for
Kaplan's Practice Test, you may call 1-800-KAP-TEST today or visit us
online at www.kaptest.com/practice <http://www.kaptest.com/practice> .  If
you have any questions or concerns feel free to call our local office at
513-731-8378

We look forward to providing you with this valuable service.

Sincerely,

Lisa Mowery

Marketing Manager, Cincinnati Kaplan Center

Lisa <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

513-731-8378

Susana Campos.
Miami University
President of the Association of Latin and American Students (ALAS)
(513)885.3344   (mobile)

For information and upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas