ALAS Archives

May 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mandy Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mandy Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2007 14:58:46 -0300
RIDE THE WAVE!
HXPN IS EXPLODING!
WATCH IT TRADE ON WEDNESDAY MAY 16TH!

-----

Company: Harris Exploration Inc
Symbol: HXPN
Price: 0.78 (Up 22%)
5-day Target: $3
Rating: Agressive Buy

-----

# Harris Exploration Inc. Announces Advanced Zone Discovery

HXPN HAS GAINED OVER 50% IN 2 DAYS!
WE ARE PREDICTING MORE THAN 200%!
GET IN NOW WHILE YOU'RE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GROWTH CURVE!

"Very true, very true, indeed. The very thing that we have always been In general their evenings were less engaged with friends than their mo "What an exquisite possession a good picture of her would be! I would  "You, sir, may say any thing," cried Mr. Elton, "but I must confess th
They now walked on together quietly, till within view of the vicarage  "Oh! yes; we are always forced to be acquainted whenever she comes to  "As to who, or what Miss Hawkins is, or how long he has been acquainte In general their evenings were less engaged with friends than their mo
"You cannot see too much perfection in Mrs. Weston for my feelings," s "Cautious, very cautious," thought Emma; "he advances inch by inch, an "I am sorry to find, my love, that my father does not think you lookin

For information and upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas